We enable real estate investors to transform into successful Multifamily Syndicators & confident operators
The Syndicator Incubator is a Mastermind development program that brings together a hand-selected group of abundance oriented, like-minded and driven individuals who want to become experts in syndicating multifamily real estate investment opportunities.
Mentorship & Training
- Monthly, 90-minute group calls led by the SI Leadership Team
- Unlimited Laser Sessions (15-minute, 1:1 sessions with one of us)
- 1 in-person, 2-day mastermind event per year
- Accountability and Advice as you build your business
- Online access to our full library of education material, financial models and other real estate tools
- Print copies of the full library of Real Estate Investing books written by Reed (Investing in the U.S. & The Art and Science of Raising Capital Like a PRO – The 4P Rule)
Promotion & Exposure
- Opportunities to be a guest on Reed’s podcast to increase your exposure
(Investing in the U.S. podcast)
Community & Network
- You join a cohort of no more than 10 people—all starting together
- Introductions to the right people in our network
- Access to our private Online Group for constant collaboration
Joining Andrew and Reed’s mastermind group has been a great experience. Two of the hardest parts of working as a one person shop are losing the accountability and multiple sources of knowledge that you have in a larger company. This group fills that void.Wright WommackFounder & CEO, Atlas Bend Properties
The networking and connections have allowed access to new opportunities and the propriety tools and resources have been really helpful. Having access to sophisticated operators provides confidence in decision-making and the goal setting and accountability frameworks drive success and growth.James McCloskey
If you want to learn and receive instruction from some of the top multifamily investors in the business, this is the group for you. You have direct access to Andrew and Reed throughout the month for anything complimented by a monthly group call.Scott MorongellPrincipal at Morongell Capital
Andrew and Reed built a 1700+ unit portfolio
WORTH OVER $175,000,000 IN UNDER 18 MONTHS
Andrew Campbell is a native Austinite and real estate entrepreneur who broke into real estate investing first as a passive investor in 2009. In 2012 he transitioned into active investing and management of a personal portfolio that grew to 76 units across Austin and San Antonio. He earned his stripes building and managing his personal portfolio before moving into larger multifamily buildings with his firm Wildhorn Capital. At Wildhorn, he is focused on Acquisitions and maintaining Investor Relations, leveraging his marketing background to build long-term relationships. Today, Wildhorn Capital controls $175+mm portfolio of over 1700 units in Texas.
Reed Goossens is a real estate entrepreneur and Managing Partner of Wildhorn Capital. As a native Australian, Reed moved to the U.S. to pursue his investing career in early 2012. Reed is a qualified chartered structural engineer and project manager. Since 2007, Reed has been involved with large scale commercial construction and real estate development projects, with a combined worth over $500 million; in Australia, the United Kingdom, and the U.S.—highlighted by his work in London in anticipation of the 2012 Olympic Games. At Wildhorn, he is responsible for asset management and all things financial, including accounting and underwriting. He is also the host of top rated real estate investing podcast, Investing in the US – An Aussie’s Guide to US Real Estate.